Make your own table flower for your own (or your BFF's) wedding!
No need to stress out - we'll choose the flowers and the matching leaves for you.
No need to prepare - we have all the tools you need to make it here.
Just come and enjoy!
This workshop is for:
1. Your own (or your BFF's) wedding. Do it no more than 1-2 days before the event so the fresh flower will look its best for the important day.
2. Know what types and the basics of making your own table flower and practice one type here. Then you'll use what you learnt on another day.
Types of Wedding Table Flowers
1. Table Flower for the Main Table
- This is usually supplied by the restaurant/hotel and normally this is quite large.
Wouldn't recommend doing it yourself if what's supplied is good enough. Otherwise you'd have to worry about transport, keeping it cool, etc.
2. Table Flower for the Guests' Tables
- The small table flower on each table. This is usually not that big but you might have to do quite a bit of it if you have a lot of tables and that gets tiring. And if your table is not large it might get moved during the banquet to make more space for dishes.
3. Reception Table
- Varying types and styles. Usually medium to small size.
- There's also a doughnut type that you can put a candle in the middle.
- You can have wedding decor company cover this or you do it yourself.
The price quoted on this page is for the Reception tables. The dimensions are mentioned below. If you would like it to be larger or use specific flowers (some flowers can be very pricey at times or in general) or other kinds of special vases, we'll provide a separate quote.
Option A - Oval shape or rectangular vase table flower (Length of finished product approx 40 - 60cm) x 1
Option B - Semi-circle (dome shape) table flower (vase approx 10 - 15cm, cube or cylinder style ) x 1
Option C - Chalice style flower (sponge on the vase approx 10-15cm) x1
The quotation includes:
1. The flowers and materials used during the class. You don't need to bring your own tools.
2. The vase. (it's yours. you won't need to return it and you can keep it for your next class with us! ;)
3. The class fee.
4. The bag to hold the finished piece.
We can help you take a few photos with your mobile phone of you making the flowers.
Location: PDC Flowers+ Studio in Taipei (9th Floor, No. 6, Lane 180, Minquan E. Road, Sec. 6, Neihu District, Taipei City - Inside the Fuhua Shopping Centre Building).
** The flower shown above is just a general reference. The actual flowers used will depend on what's available in the market.
You can look at our color matching schemes for our previous items on: http://www.instagram.com/pdcflowers
Please note the following before registering (IMPORTANT):
1. Any booking is confirmed when the payment is received.
2. If you choose to pay via ATM, please wire the amount to the designated bank account within 2 days after registration. Because we'll need to prepare the materials in advance, we do not accept registration and payment on the day.
4. The actual flowers and materials used will be subject to change according to the availability at the time of the event. Part of the fun of this event is the surprise element. So unfortunately we'll not be sending out notification regarding any change to the flowers and materials used.
5. Because all the flowers and materials are purchased just for the event, we are unable to offer refund after booking confirmation. However, you may arrange a different time to pick up the materials with us or have a friend/family to come to the event.
6. Due to the space limit at the event venue, we'll not be able to accommodate unregistered guests.
7. You'll not need to prepare your own tools. Just come on time! Otherwise you might not have enough time to complete your flower piece at the studio.
8. To ensure the finished pieces will not be damaged on your trip back home or to your venue, please remember to bring some support items to help secure the finished pieces during transport (eg. shipping boxes, bubble wraps, newspapers,etc.)
* The instructor is fluent in English. You can attend this session without any working knowledge of Mandarin.
* Once you have made the payment and received a booking confirmation message, you'll also receive a coupon code that entitles you to 5% off any products purchased on pdchometravel.com picked up on the day of the event you registered for. Please note this discount is only valid if:
1. You ordered on pdchometravel.com before the event and applied the coupon code upon checkout.
2. You selected "pick up at an event" as shipment method upon checkout.