Because I love to capture the details of flowers and leaves, so I started photographing all these fantastic things in my new weekend florist chapter and sharing them with others on this website. When I started doing flower arrangement, I realized I always end up with too much materials (or too much of the same material just in different form...) so I decided to put those extra material up on there for sale!
So why does some flowers have a price tag, others don't?
1. Dried Flowers & Preserved Flowers
- If I have that in stock, I'll put a price tag on it and the specifications.
- If there's no price on it, it means I currently do not have that in stock.
2. Fresh Flowers
- Because I don't have a giant floral fridge and don't plan to have one, so I won't always have fresh flowers readily available. But if you like my flower selections, you may visit the FLOWER SUBSCRIPTION page to subscribe to the service.
- Pick up: At my experimental studio in Neihu, Taipei. Or ship via T-Cat Courier (黑貓宅急便).
If you choose pick up at my studio, please send a message to me (via the "Message" button on the top right corner) to arrange the date and time for pickup.
3. Oversea Flower Orders - Dried Flowers - you may visit the OVERSEAS DRIED FLOWER order page for more detail - Fresh Flowers - we do not offer oversea shipment of fresh flowers